Blakesley Sports Media is a marketing and communications firm founded by Steven Blakesley. Blakesley has built a motorsports marketing business offering promotional solutions to numerous clients throughout North America. Our work helps drivers, teams, tracks, businesses and series enhance their marketable brand.
- Announcing experience includes TV, radio, and public address across more than 30 venues. Experience in NASCAR, USAC, INDYCAR, Pirelli World Challenge, and much more.
- Public relations & email marketing
- Press release services for businesses, race tracks & series, and race teams & drivers.
- Pre-and post-race releases, sponsor announcements, and customized email marketing.
- Media relations including interview scheduling, submitting story ideas to the press, and article distribution.
- Website design & maintenance
- Website design, launch, and upkeep with hosting included.
- Graphic design
- Logo design, driver cards, sponsor and event flyers, marketing kits.
- Video production
- Pre- and post-race promotional videos for social media exposure.
- Submitting video content to partners and media.
- Social media management
- Posting timely and exciting content to increase awareness.
- Planning and execution of social contests and initiatives to grow social media presence.
- Growing your brand and network with partnerships for additional content.
- Announcer & Director of Communications for All American Speedway
- MAVTV anchor and Director of Communications for Madera Speedway
- Announcer & General Manager of the Hoosier Tire California Speedweek
- Announcer & Director of Communications for Delta Speedway